The Executive Health Screening Program is offered at Houston Concierge Medicine.
Our Executive Health Screening Program includes :
- An in-depth consultation covering your medical history, surgical history, diet and exercise history, family medical history, stress level, and current health concerns.
- A complete physical exam to assess your physical health.
- Vital signs including height, weight, BMI (body mass index), blood pressure, pulse, and oxygen saturation.
A comprehensive array of lab tests, including :
- Complete blood count (CBC)
- Comprehensive metabolic profile including electrolytes, kidney and liver function (CMP)
- SpectraCell Micro Nutrient testing
- Fasting blood sugar
- Average blood sugar (hemoglobin A1c)
- Cholesterol profile with lipoprotein particle size and number (NMR with lipid profile)
- Thyroid function (TSH and Free T4)
- Vitamin D level
- C Reactive Protein (CRP)
- Prostate specific antigen (PSA), if indicated
- Hepatitis A and B serology (immunity to hepatitis A and B), if indicated
- Hepatitis C serology (screening for hepatitis C infection), if indicated
- Thorough cardiovascular health testing
- An extensive nutrition evaluation that includes your dietary history, as well as dietary recommendations for treating medical conditions, improving overall health, and preventing serious medical conditions like heart disease and diabetes.
“I thought it was a very nice appointment. He was very kind and approachable. He was respectful of my feelings on things and wishes.”
“Very professional medical office. Seen exactly at my appointment time. Treated well.”