The Executive Health Screening Program is offered at Houston Concierge Medicine.
Our Executive Health Screening Program includes :
- An in-depth consultation covering your medical history, surgical history, diet and exercise history, family medical history, stress level, and current health concerns.
- A complete physical exam to assess your physical health.
- Vital signs including height, weight, BMI (body mass index), blood pressure, pulse, and oxygen saturation.
A comprehensive array of lab tests offered:
- Complete blood count (CBC) with differential
- Comprehensive metabolic profile including electrolytes, kidney and liver function (CMP)
- SpectraCell Micro Nutrient testing
- Average blood sugar (hemoglobin A1c)
- Cholesterol profile with lipoprotein particle size and number (NMR with lipid profile)
- Thyroid function (TSH and Free T4)
- Vitamin D level
- Vitamin B12 level
- Prostate specific antigen (PSA), if indicated
- Hepatitis A and B serology (immunity to hepatitis A and B), if indicated
- Hepatitis C serology (screening for hepatitis C infection), if indicated
- Thorough cardiovascular health testing including EKG
- An extensive nutrition evaluation that includes your dietary history, as well as dietary recommendations for treating medical conditions, improving overall health, and preventing serious medical conditions like heart disease and diabetes.